Sales & Marketing Associate APPLY NOW
For nearly 35 years, Laura Pearce Ltd. (LPL) has been, and continues to be, one of the country’s preeminent sources for classic, engagement & bridal, estate, and custom jewelry. Laura and her team have created a unique and enthusiastic company culture that has attracted a vast, rapidly growing, loyal clientele across the country.
LPL is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Associate who will contribute to driving sales through providing service to clients, as well as marketing the LPL brand both online and in-store.
- Engage and interact with LPL clients in a personalized, knowledgeable, and professional manner
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service and educating the client on the value and quality of LPL’s collections
- Navigate POS systems to process sales
- Assist with creative development of marketing materials through social media platforms, content creation, and other digital marketing assets
- Assist with website updates through Shopify platforms
- Handle customer transactions efficiently and accurately
- Support the LPL team in maintaining a positive work environment
- Strong interpersonal communication, and customer service skills
- Team focused, professional, proactive, and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Digital marketing / social media experience preferred
- Passion for fine jewelry
Please fill in below information and send resume and cover letter to LPL@laurapearce.com.